Last Updated: January 21, 2017
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as Cookies, Web Beacons and other technologies. See our Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising Policy for more details.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or otherwise in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- make and change your reservations made through our Sites;
- offer you, or provide you with, products and services, such as Merchant Gift Cards and the option to pay your bill at a bar or club through our Sites;
- email Surreal LLC Gift Cards and Merchant Gift Cards to designated recipients;
- operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance, personalize, and customize your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services, such as understanding your dining history to make recommendations about other restaurants you may like;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- display relevant advertising;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you information relating to our products and services, including reservation confirmations, receipts, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Surreal LLC, our subsidiaries, and affiliates; select restaurants; and our other selected partners;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- authenticate your credit or debit card account information; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls, autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages from us relating to our product and services at that number.
Surreal LLC may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information Shared With Partners
When you make a reservation through our Sites, your information is provided to us and to the bar or club with whom you choose to reserve. In order to facilitate your reservation, your information is provided to that restaurant, just as it would if you made a reservation by calling the restaurant, emailing the restaurant, or using the restaurant’s website. If you provide a mobile phone number, restaurants may send you text messages regarding your reservation. Some restaurants also require you to provide credit or debit card account information to secure your reservation. When you make a restaurant reservation through our Sites and/or make a payment to a bar, club, or restaurant through our Sites, we may also share with the restaurants additional information, such as information about your dining or spending preferences and history or information that we collect via Third-Party Platforms. You also have the option of indicating special preferences or providing comments about your reservation that Surreal LLC will pass on to that restaurant.
We may share with restaurants summary reports of feedback from diners. If you provide comments about a restaurant through our Sites, these comments may be shared with that restaurant. We will not tie your comments with other information that can identify you, but a restaurant may be able to tell who you are from your comments, particularly if you give your name in the comments or provide contact information, such as an email address.
Information you choose to share with a restaurant when you make a reservation and/or pay a restaurant through our Sites may be used by the restaurant for its own purposes. Surreal LLC does not control, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
Information Shared With Gift Card Merchants
If you purchase a Merchant Gift Card (or redeem an Surreal LLC Gift Card for a Merchant Gift Card) through our Sites, we notify the applicable issuer of the Merchant Gift Card and provide it with certain related information about your purchase or redemption, including your name, email address, and the amount of the Merchant Gift Card.
Payment Card Information
To use certain services on our Sites, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants; to make payments to certain bars, clubs, and restaurants; and to purchase Surreal LLC Gift Cards, Merchant Gift Cards, or other products or services, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Sites, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with bars, clubs, and restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms.
- When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date, but excluding the CVV number) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
- If you purchase Surreal LLC Gift Cards or Merchant Gift Cards from us, we collect the credit or debit card account information from you. We share this information with our third-party payment service providers in order to process your payments. These third parties may also store your credit or debit card information, other than your CVV number, for your future use on our Sites. Your CVV number will not be stored and must be re-entered for each order.
- For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see Section called “Security of Your Personal Information” below.
Information You Share Socially
Our Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. Our Sites may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use Third-Party Platforms, including those on which Surreal LLC has a presence.
Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Surreal also does not control the privacy practices of Third-Party Platforms. Please contact those sites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
Sharing with Others
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- We may share personal information when you authorize us to share your information with other third parties (such as the restaurants at which you make reservations through our Sites) for their own marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third parties.
- We may share personal information with affiliates, third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us. Such third-party vendors may include vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties.
- We may share your credit or debit card account information with third parties as described in the section called “Payment Card Information” above.
- We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites.
- We share personal information with third parties who provide services to us, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and site analytics, as well as assistance with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies. We and our third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also place web beacons for these third parties. The use of these technologies by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Surreal LLC takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted to our Sites or through our Sites, it will be protected by encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
To be clear, Surreal LLC does not itself store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. Our contracts with third parties that receive your credit or debit card account information require them to keep it secure and confidential.
Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Surreal LLC or our third-party service providers. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Surreal LLC account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Surreal LLC by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Surreal LLC account or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information, including requests to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties, to our contact information below.
Cookie choices. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking and Internet advertising, see our Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising Policy.
Application location choices. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
CONTACTING Surreal LLC
United States and Europe
For questions about accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please visit http://www.surrealnightlife.com/ contact us or contact customer support at 1-702-550-2566 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or opinions on this Policy, please contact Surreal LLC via email at email@example.com or by postal mail at: Surreal LLC 1854 Ghost Trace Ave Las Vegas NV 89183.
Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed by, entities located around the world as described in this Policy. Where required, Surreal LLC has implemented appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection for transfers of certain personal information, including, but not limited to, the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, subject to certain exceptions. In general, again, subject to certain exceptions, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom it disclosed personal information in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. One of the exceptions allows Surreal LLC to provide California Customers a cost-free means to opt out of these disclosures instead of providing such list. Any customer may request to opt out of these disclosures by contacting Surreal LLC as described above. California Customers may also request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at our address above.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Surreal LLC may update or revise this Policy from time to time. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our Sites.