When Omnia Nightclub debuted in 2015, it transformed the space from the now defunct Pure Nightclub into a 75,000 sq. ft. Vegas nightclub highlighted by its main attraction – a massive 22,000-pound kinetic high-tech chandelier made of eight concentric circles, each moving independently from one another at four feet per second and is suspended directly above the dance floor. As soon as the DJ starts, this towering sculpture moves like a UFO, rising and falling to the beat drop while twisting and turning to the bass line. This spectacular chandelier attraction will take your breath away! Some of the big hitter artists are Steve Aoki, Alesso, and Illenium check out all the Omnia Nightclub events, just enter the dates you are visiting to see the line-up on your weekend. Omnia’s main room is a great EDM club the Heart of Omnia is a great hip hop club, and the Omnia Terrace is a top rooftop club in Las Vegas.
For a VIP club experience, buy bottle service or enjoy a specialty drinks menu. Consider buying tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass for concerts and busy weekends. This venue is a party pass club and Surreal Nightlife has some great all-inclusive packages great for bachelor party and bachelorette parties. One final entry option is the Omnia nightclub guestlist, but we don’t recommend this option, they wait can be hours! One consideration is that tickets guarantee entry and the guestlist does not.
Buy Omnia Nightclub Tickets Buy Las Vegas Party Pass
Omnia Nightclub Highlights
- Omnia Nightclub offers three distinct spaces, each with its own style and personality, the main room with the big headliners, the deep house outdoor terrace, and Heart of Omnia one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas.
- Omnia cost over 100 million dollars to build.
- An impressive roster of world-class DJs and Sundays turn into one of the best Latin Clubs in Las Vegas.
- Designed by the internationally renowned Rockwell Group
- The Terrace is an ode to Shakespeare's play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream," and appeals to guests looking for a more sophisticated and mellow club experience.
- Aside from this venue the Vegas party pass venues are Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub, Liquid Pool Lounge, Hakkasan Nightclub, Jewel Nightclub, Marquee Nightclub, and Tao Nightclub.
- The open-air Terrace offers stunning views of the Strip with its own DJ, sound system, a full-sized dancefloor, and multiple tables for bottle service.
Location: Located at Caesars Palace on the Strip, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours of Operation: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:30 PM – 4 AM
Check for Promo Code
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
Contact Information / Questions & Quotes
Contact your Surreal Host for all your Vegas Nightclub needs. You can reach me directly at 773-459-8133, and please subscribe to my YouTube. And CLICK HERE to check out all my social media channels period.
If you have a question after reading through this guide, feel free to hit up the Surreal Forum. I am an active daily user and will be happy to answer any questions. From my experience, if you have a question, likely other people will have the same question. I do appreciate your support in the Forum.
But the fastest way to get a quote is to click on the button below and fill out the form. We will need the number of people in your party, guys and ladies, as well as the dates you will be in Las Vegas. I have several packages if you'd like to bundle some limos, dinners, or shows along with your bottle service. I will get back to you ASAP!About Brian Pfeiffer »
Hopefully, you enjoyed my Ultimate Guide Las Vegas Bottle Service. Thank you for reading until the end, and I look forward to working with you.
Read more about Vegas Nightlife.