The Mayfair Supper Club
The MAYFAIR SUPPER CLUB, inside the Bellagio Hotel, is one of the most unique venues to hit the Las Vegas nightlife scene in years. With an opening on New Year's weekend in 2019, it has already made a name for itself.
Inspired by top supper clubs around the world, Mayfair encompasses the latest trend called "dinnertainment"; a modern-day speakeasy, a lounge and nightclub, immersive entertainment, and an upscale restaurant that showcases new and exciting twists on classic American cuisine and a creative drink menu with traditional, popular, and hand-crafted cocktail concoctions, and a varied selection of beers and wines.
With help from No Ceilings Entertainment, the venue has developed an impressive lineup of top-tier acts from vocalists and bands to dancers and special surprise performances.
Stepping into The Mayfair Supper Club is like taking a trip back in time. The atmosphere is glamorous and sophisticated; the eye-catching décor is stunning, inventive, and "reminiscent of the swinging prohibition-era jazz club or an old Hollywood speakeasy – the entire experience is over-the-top all played out overlooking the famed Bellagio Fountains.Get a Custom Mayfair Quote »
SEARCH EVENTS BY DATES
Mayfair Las Vegas Bottle Service
On Fridays and Saturdays, the restaurant transforms into Mayfair After Dark, and they offer some tables for bottle service. Listed below are the most important factors when looking to book a table at Mayfair:
Bottle Service Guidelines
- When you book bottle service, you are guaranteed admission; guest list and general admission does not.
- We highly recommend booking a table in advance as they sell out the after-dark party on most weekends.
- Mayfair offers a full VIP experience for all Bottle Service customers.
- After dark hours are 11 PM to 2 AM
- The name of the person checking in needs to match the name on the reservation and the credit card; the correct information will help avoid any issues upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bottle Service at Mayfair After Dark
What is Table Service?
By definition, Bottle Service, also called Table Service, means purchasing alcohol by the bottle instead of by the drink. American Clubs, especially in Las Vegas, are synonymous with "Poppin Bottles."
You will be paying a premium for a bottle to reserve a section in the club, but on a high note, it includes a personal cocktail server, VIP entry into the nightclub, and an assortment of standard mixers such as Cranberry/Orange and Pineapple Juice, soda, tonic, and soft drinks and garnishes like lemons and limes, and if you order champagne, the staff will supply strawberries.
The bussers are typically fantastic; they always have your ice bucket and mixers on point. We sometimes get asked if you can order individual drinks at a table, and the answer is yes. However, the cocktail servers prefer you stick to bottles or order beers and drinks in quantity. Red Bulls and bottles of water will be extra.
Since Mayfair is not a mainstream club, pricing is a bit more reasonable than some of the newer clubs, and we have popular package deals, which I'll talk more about below.
On any given night, Prime Tables are usually less than the cost compared to EDM and Hip-Hop Clubs around town.
What are the Table Prices at Mayfair After Dark?
The table minimums are $600 and $1200, which means one bottle or two bottles. The higher the minimum, the better the table location. Bottles start at $550 for Kettle One Vodka and go up from there.
How Do I Book Bottle Service for After Dark?
We make booking simple, fill out a form, enter your name, email, cell, dates, and the ratio of guys to girls in your group, and we will get back to you quickly with all the options.
(Menu # 1) “Bottle Service Afterdark”
What is the Least Expensive Table at Mayfair?
The lowest "min" table is $600 and can accommodate 5-6 people maximum. If you have more than that, consider a bigger, better table for a $1200 minimum.
What is the Most Expensive Table Mayfair Table?
On most nights, $1200 for up to 12 guests will get you the best table in the house. However, this is a supply and demand system, and a high-roller might outbid us for prime seating.
How Many Bottles Should My Group Get?
A general rule of thumb in Vegas is 4-5 people per bottle. The after-dark party is less strict than most places, so 5-6 people per bottle will usually work. If you have more than six, you will likely need another bottle or order rounds of drinks through your server via the service bar.
What Champagne Does Mayfair Offer?
Your bubbly selection includes Cristal Rosé, Dom Perignon, Veuve, Krug Grand, Perrier-Jouët, and Moet.
What Is a Minimum Spend?
The minimum spend is the amount you agree to spend in advance on alcohol to get a table or real estate in the nightclub. In Vegas, we call the minimum spend "the min". The better tables will have a higher minimum spend, and on bigger weekend nights, you can expect a higher "min." Please keep in mind that all clubs in Las Vegas operate on a supply and demand system.
When we quote pricing, it is an estimate based on what we think the demand will be for that night. For the most part, with our strong connections, we can get what we promise. The best way to "work with the system" is to ensure you arrive early and meet your host on time.
Is there a Per Person Price?
If you come for dinner, they have a price per-person menu; you can check that out below. For the after-dark, expect to spend $75-$100 for drinks. They are pricey. They have a fantastic specialty cocktail selection that will be well worth the hefty price tag.
Can I Order Drinks instead of Bottles?
Yes. The minimum spend is the amount you agree to spend, and you can spend that however you like. Just keep in mind that if you plan to order $600 in drinks through your server instead of a bottle, she will likely not be pleased.
Do you have a Table Map of Mayfair?
Management tends to change the layout of the seating based on the number of people expected. With that said, they don't have a fixed table layout to display.
Are the Mixers Free with Bottles?
Yes, mixers come with bottle service. Red Bulls and bottled water are extra, but the standard mixers such as cranberry, pineapple, orange juice, soda water, coke, and tonic are all part of the table deal.
Can I Choose Where I Want to Sit?
For all nightclubs in Las, Vegas management determines the table locations on the evening of the event. They call this "plotting the room." We can request tables based on customer requests, and with our connections, you can count on getting requests fulfilled.
A couple of tips that help us deliver on promises:
1. Important: Please show up at the time we agree upon.
2.Agree to "the min" we advise you on that will be needed to make the requested location happen.
Where Do I Go When I Arrive?
The After-Dark Party is 11 PM to 2 AM, so we suggest you arrive close to the start time. There is a bottle service line, and we will meet you at the entry to get you in without any wait.
What is the dress code?
The party is in the Bellagio which is arguably one of the most upscale hotels in Vegas. So you will want to dress the party, ladies in nice dresses and heels. Guys suits, or a nice shirt with a collar and jeans.
We have a complete A-Z dress code guide 👇Dress Code Guide»
Why Should I use Surreal Nightlife to Book?
We are a licensed independent host company, and we have a vast customer base, and we work with all the top venues in town. We can negotiate better deals and get better table placements than if you book directly online.
We offer ultra-reliable service, insider information, and always the best price. We work strictly with the management at all the venues in Las Vegas, and we are well-respected in town. We will give you exact instructions, host your entry, and are available for any questions 24/7 via our website, messenger, call, text, or email.Book Now »
Come for Dinner, Watch The Show, and Stay for Bottles
In quotes, "Dinner revies 4.7 stars by 137 OpenTable Diners."
- Mayfair offers four menus that include a dinner menu, a pre-theater menu, a dessert menu, and a Mayfair After Dark Menu.
- The cuisine is exceptional. The menu features a diverse collection of appetizers, salads, a wide range of tasty entrees such as sushi, Filet Mignon, New York Strip, Vegetable Pot Pie, and the sinful Truffle Fettuccine; mouth-watering desserts, and a large selection of luscious libations.
- Late at night, you can continue snacking on delicious menu items such as the onion petals, oysters Rockefeller, California rolls, and caviar.
- The Mayfair Supper Club is anything but typical, and it's so much more than dinner. They offer an extensive and elevated menu, unmatched service, followed by sophisticated entertainment unlike anything else currently on The Strip.
(Menu #2) “Mayfair Food Menu”
The Vibe and the Crowd
- The overall feel is different from traditional Vegas restaurants. The vibe is laidback, upscale, and not overly loud or rowdy like many of the nightclubs.
- While the club welcomes guests of all ages, the Mayfair Supper Club demographic leans toward a young and sophisticated crowd.
- Mayfair was designed and implemented by the MGM Grand and London and New York-based company Martin Brudnizki Design Studios. Every component was painstakingly chosen by this creative team, from the high-energy lounge area with chic furnishings to the oversized windows that give guests a direct view of the spectacular Fountains of Bellagio.
The Creative Team
- There is an entire team dedicated to the nightly entertainment. Choreographer Dana Foglia, who has worked with stars like Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez, is in charge of the dance performances.
- Romero Jennings, a makeup director for MAC Cosmetics, has taken on Mayfair's makeup director position.
- Scriptwriters Nicky and Laetitia Dewhurst assist with writing performance scripts, and Jean-Francois Thibeault is the musical director.
- Together, this creative team brings guests incredible performances, awe-inspiring vocalists, dazzling costumes, and so much more night after night.
Hours of Operation
The venue is now open seven days a week, with Sunday night being their special Jazz theme party. Click the "Book Now" reservation and experience The Mayfair Supper Club for yourself.
Perfect for Special Occasions and Celebrations
The Final Word
Mayfair occupies the space that was formally Hyde Lounge. We used to book a ton of business there and had many fantastic nights, and we are hoping for the same with this new venue.
Mayfair is not your typical Vegas nightclub; it is an entirely new and different concept – a retro vibe and an intimate dining and world-class entertainment experience.
Management added the "after-dark" party, but at the time of this writing, the party has not yet taken root.
In addition to dinner at Mayfair, we also offer other great options for bottle service. Hit us up, and we will let you know the best offer for your group.Get a Mayfair Quote »
Contact Information / Questions & Quotes
Contact your Surreal Host for all your Vegas Nightclub needs. You can reach me directly at 773-459-8133, and please subscribe to my YouTube. And CLICK HERE to check out all my social media channels period.
If you have a question after reading through this guide, feel free to hit up the Surreal Forum. I am an active daily user and will be happy to answer any questions. From my experience, if you have a question, likely other people will have the same question. I do appreciate your support in the Forum.
But the fastest way to get a quote is to click on the button below and fill out the form. We will need the number of people in your party, guys and ladies, as well as the dates you will be in Las Vegas. I have several packages if you'd like to bundle some limos, dinners, or shows along with your bottle service. I will get back to you ASAP!About Brian Pfeiffer »
Hopefully, you enjoyed my Ultimate Guide Las Vegas Bottle Service. Thank you for reading until the end, and I look forward to working with you.
Read more about Vegas Nightlife.